If you are suffering from extreme hair fall and other hair issues.
Try using Audora Biloba hair oil in your hair care routine.
According to the University of Maryland Medical Center, Biloba can treat alopecia disorders and promote healthy hair growth by improving blood circulation to the scalp.
Ginkgo biloba is a native tree in China. It is one of the oldest herbs and its extract is used as a supplement in various medical practices.
Studies have shown that Gingko is a powerful herb and works effectively on hair loss. It has various health benefits for the heart, brain, and eyes.
Here are some potential benefits of ginkgo biloba for hair
- IMPROVES BLOOD CIRCULATION: It is known to regulate blood flow to your scalp and promote hair regrowth. It widens the blood vessels which supply hair follicles by enabling better nutrients and also stimulates hair growth.
- RICH IN ANTIOXIDANTS: Ginkgo biloba contains antioxidant compounds that can nourish damaged hair follicles and restores thick and healthy hair. It contains a high level of flavonoids and terpenoids which acts as a barrier to protect hair cells from damage caused by free radicals.
- ANTI-INFAMATORY: Its anti-inflammatory properties can heal your irritated scalp, reduce dandruff and also strengthen your weak follicles to eliminate hair loss. It also alleviates the signs of stress and relaxes your nervous systems by encouraging healthy hair growth.
According to Massachusetts General Hospital, the researchers found that biloba can increase hair volume by 70% and also improve new hair growth.
Hence, Audora’s Biloba natural hair-fall control and re-growth hair oil is the one-stop solution is stop your hair fall.
Its special formula works on extreme hair fall and boosts your hair growth. It contains natural herbal extracts that can repair and nourish your damaged hair naturally and adds more volume to your hair.
- Nourishing the scalp: Ginkgo biloba hair oil may help nourish the scalp and provide essential nutrients to the hair follicles.
- Strengthening hair: The oil may help strengthen hair strands and prevent breakage.
- Moisturizing hair: Ginkgo biloba oil may help moisturize and condition hair,
- making it softer and more manageable.
It is infused with natural ingredients like ginkgo biloba, argan oil, jojoba oil, virgin coconut oil, fenugreek, Bhringaraja, amla, ginger root, tea tree oil, and vitamin E. these powerful botanicals works effectively to treat hair fall problems and improves your hair health.