A nutritious and an alimentary fusion of all-organic premium hair oil, an ultimate GREY HAIR REVERSAL & Hair Growth Promoter formula leaving your hair visibly younger, shining and more manageable.
Sage & Moringa, the 100% natural blend, known as the powerhouse herb containing more than 90 nutrients and 46 types of antioxidants like Vitamin C, Vitamin A, Vitamin E, Amino Acids, Zinc, Calcium, Iron, Biotin, Potassium etc. helping in Hair Growth, augmenting blood circulation to scalp, preventing premature greying of hair & in maintaining hair volume.
BENEFITS AT A GLIMPSE:
- GREY/ WHITE HAIR REVERSAL
- PREVENTS PREMATURE GREYING
- PROMOTES HAIR GROWTH
- HYDRATES AND MOISTURIZES HAIR
- PROTECTS FROM HARMFUL UV RAYS & HEAT
Sage Moringa is remarkably formulated with ingredients revealed in ancient Indian ayurvedic texts, simply called ‘elixir’ for everlasting hair-health. Made with key ingredients like Allium Cepa, Red Onion, Ocimum Tenuiflorum, Nigella Sativa, Murraya Kooenigii, Salvia Officinalis, Moringa Oleifera, Eclipta Prostrata and a valuable addition of Vitamin B7, Vitamin B3 & Vitamin E.
*GET VISIBLE RESULTS IN THE VERY FIRST HAIR WASH & USE THE PRODUCT FOR A MINIMUM OF 3 MONTHS FOR COMPLETE RESULTS*
SHELF LIFE: 12 months from the date of packaging
WHO CAN USE:
All aged above 3-years can use Sage Moringa.
DIRECTIONS FOR USAGE:
- Warm and apply Audora hair oil to dry hair and scalp.
- Massage the oil into the roots for 2-3 minutes.
- Leave it overnight or at least 1 hour before hair wash. You can apply and leave for 1-2 days as well.
- Use warm/ normal water to rinse the oil.
- Use a mild shampoo and conditioner for better results.
- Follow the above steps at least 3 times a week for 5-6 months for best results.
(Never brush your hair when it’s wet or after applying the hair oil)
- 100% natural, wild-crafted and organic, paraben-silicone & sulphate FREE. We are committed to ensuring all our products are cruelty-free.
- Everyone is different and hence results may vary from person to person.
- Natural herbal formulation tends to change colour over time. However, the product efficiency remains unchanged.