The Hibiscus flower is almost found everywhere in India. This exotic plant has extraordinary purifying and healing energy that makes it a powerful ally.
According to Ayurveda, hair loss is caused by excessive heat in the body. Hibiscus is one of the most significant herbs that has an excellent cooling effect on your body and restores your hair volume.
WHY HIBISCUS WORKS FOR HAIR?
- GIVES YOU A SOFT AND SHINY HAIR
Chemical-based hair conditioners can make your hair dull and lifeless. Hibiscus contains high mucilage that acts as a natural hair conditioner that helps to retain your hair moisture and deep conditions your hair.
2. PROMOTES HAIR GROWTH IN BALD SPOTS
Hibiscus is rich contains flavonoids and amino acids that can increase the blood circulation in your scalp and repair hair follicles to treat hair loss, baldness, and hair thinning, strengthens your hair roots to avoid hair breakage, and gives your hair a natural shine.
3. CONTROLS SEBUM PRODUCTION
Excessive sebum production in your scalp can make your hair greasy or dandruff by clogging the hair follicles. Hibiscus acts as a natural astringent by maintaining the pH balance to control the oil production in your scalp.
4. TREATS SCALP INFECTIONS
Its anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, and anti-fungal properties can prevent various scalp infections like psoriasis, ringworm, folliculitis, and other infections.
HOW TO USE HIBISCUS FOR YOUR HAIR GROWTH?
- HIBISCUS HAIR OIL
Regular application of hibiscus hair oil is the best way to nourish and strengthen your hair roots. The oil penetrates deep into your hair shaft by improving blood circulation and increasing hair volume.
- Take 5 hibiscus flowers and 8-10 leaves
- Grind them into a paste
- Heat 1 cup of coconut oil and add this mixture to the oil
- Allow it to cool down
- Now apply this oil to your hair at least 2 – 3 times per week
2. HIBISCUS HAIR MASK
This is the best mask that tames your frizzy hair and makes your hair soft and manageable.
- Take a handful of hibiscus flowers and leaves
- Grind it into a fine paste
- Now all 4 tbsp of yogurt and mix it well
- Apply this paste for an hour and wash it off with lukewarm water
3. HIBISCUS WATER
This is the best conditioning treatment for your hair. It contains amino acid which is a natural conditioner and produces a protein called keratine that repairs your damaged hair.
- Crush 8 to 10 hibiscus flowers
- Add the required amount of water and make a paste
- Now apply this mixture and leave it for an hour
- Rinse your hair with lukewarm water
4. AUDORA NUXE ESSENCE HAIR OIL
If you have busy weekdays and have no time to try any of these home remedies. You can use Audora Nuxe Essence Hair Oil. Made with hibiscus, sunflower, almond oil, ginger, vetiver, aloe vera, sesame seed oil, virgin coconut oil, vitamin-A, and vitamin-E essentials. This powerful botanical combination repairs your damaged hair, reduces hair fall, seals split ends, softens dry and rough hair, eliminates lice, and locks moisture in your hair.
Hibiscus is a wonderful remedy to eliminate hair problems and boost your hair growth naturally. Try these natural remedies and experience the best results.
Have you ever used hibiscus for your hair?